Friday 23 February 2018

Downloads

Here are the links to zipped bundles of files to download.

Download KML files for your phone (originals)*

2 Download updated KML files for your phone**

Download GPX files for your GPS (originals only)^

Download PDF files for your eReader~

Download Profile as a PDF~

* I use an iPhone 5s but what mostly matters here is that your app accepts KML files. These are designed to work best with Maps.Me

** This contains updates to the Track, 5km markers, My Campsites and Water. I suggest you download both 1 and 2, then choose the additional files from 2 which you require. I would recommend at least using the updated Water file. 

^ I use a Garmin eTrex 20 GPS, but these files should work on most GPSs. They have a maximum of 500 trackpoints per track as per Garmin's limitation.

~ I load the PDF files to both my Kindle Paperwhite and iPhone. The PDF experience on the Kindle is not an undiluted joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment